Need more info? Make a booking?
+ 61 2 8095 6377
Welcome to your home away from home in France - Maison de Lancaster.
The house has recently gone through a total renovation with new bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen; and new beds and furniture. The grounds and pool have also been upgraded. The house is a typical Périgueux style with high pitched roof and use of local stone. The house sits on acreage near the River Dordogne with lots of fully grown trees giving privacy and a scenic outlook from every window and from the terrace.
The house has six bedrooms and sleeps eleven people comfortably with one bedroom that also has a cot for small child/baby.
- Three separate internal garages for cars or storage
- Laundry with front loader washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron
- Games Room with full size table tennis table, bats, balls
- Gym with full sized Multi-Gym
- Rumpus room with convertible sofa and enclosed WC with sink
- Utility room - storage
- Boiler Room
- Stairway leading to living area
Entrance can be accessed from internal garage ground floor or via stairs leading to the raised terrace and front door.
Hallway with wooden panelling, and typical French wooden beamed ceiling. Attractive light Ash wooden flooring leading to the living/dining room and the kitchen.
- Very large light filled living area with two sets of double doors that lead to the terrace and three large windows overlooking the grounds and local hills, all of which have shutters
- Stark white interiors, with typical ceiling made with huge wooden beams. Huge modular sofa, side tables, antique French cupboard that contains a 42" LG flat screen hi-definition Plasma TV, connected to a sat dish that provides multiple TV channels, laptop with ADSL/Internet
- A Sony Home Theatre system that can play DVDs and CDs and has an iPod connection that enables you to play your own tunes. A huge stone fireplace with large glass fronted eco burner that utilises bio ethanol fuel for fire/heating that cuts out smoke, mess and pollution
- A stone wine 'cave' shelving system which contains brochures of local attractions, DVDs, books and magazines and spare candles for the two large antique candle holders. A large solid wood table with ten (10) chairs perfect for entertaining or a family meal. Attractive light ash wooden flooring throughout
- New spacious black and white kitchen with stone tops. With gas/electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, sink, soft close cupboards, shelving, coffee maker, premium glassware, tableware and cutlery for up to twelve people
- Leading to the bathroom, 3 bedrooms, upper and lower level stairways
- Large Terrazzo marble bathroom with large shower with rain shower head and separate shower head, large sink, heated towel rack, large 'industrial' type lighting that gives both light and heat
- Separate WC with sink with automatic switch off tap
- Double bed, quality linen, side table, chair and chest of drawers. Sisal carpet. Window with shutters faces rear garden area
- Double bed, quality linen, side tables, chair, built in robe with plenty of storage, double doors with shutters leading to the raised terrace overlooking the front garden. Sisal carpet
- Bedroom with two single beds, desk, chair with double doors with shutters leading to the raised terrace. Suitable for children. Sisal carpet
Stairway leading to landing.
Master bedroom 4
- Large light filled bedroom that has block out blinds on the windows. King bed with premium bedding, side tables, lamps, chest of drawers with a Hi Res Flat Screen Plasma TV and Bleu Ray Player, chair, and fire effect heater (heat mode can be switched off giving a romantic fire/ flame effect within the room), large fitted waredrobe, Sisal carpet
- Shower with rain shower head and separate shower head, sink, WC
- Bedroom with two single beds that can be converted to a King bed. Sisal carpet. Direct access to shared en-suite
- Interconnecting room with bedroom 5 with a single bed and a cot. Sisal Carpet.
- 12 x 6 meter in ground pool with day bed and sun loungers. Outside shower
- A covered Sala near the pool for a covered area to sit and read a book or enjoy a glass of wine with friends
- Raised outdoor terrace accessed from the living area or stone stairway from the pool area overlooking the grounds and trees. Two large wooden tables (joined) and four benches that seats twelve people comfortably. Large Gas BBQ with grill and plate features
- An acre of gardens with fully grown trees and two bridges
- Covered parking/garaging for three cars and external parking area for four to six cars
Périgord Dordogne Montgolfières says:
We'll fly over the castles of Beynac, Castelnaud, Les Milandes, and let us float with the breezes and wind. Thanks to our team, with a long experience of teaching sports air, you will enjoy a unique historical and geographical knowledge. The valley of the Dordogne offers a particular light and a thousand architectural treasures and breathtaking landscapes.
Canoe ROQUEGEOFFRE is open all year long and welcomes you on the river Dordogne to discover the treasures of Périgord. Down the river Dordogne in Canoe
- Public beach
- Games of waters
- Snack bar
- Shaded terrace
Le Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles - is a beautiful hotel restaurant, built with local yellow stones, where a quiet and relaxing atmosphere rules. You will enjoy a traditional kitchen served in a warm and friendly setting, on the wisteria shadowed terrace in the summer or next to the chimney, in the winter. Weekly closed on Wednesday.
Le Bourg 24170 SIORAC EN PERIGORD
Tel. 05 53 31 60 26